Lucy Roff from Tide PR, who is handiling the MIFGS account, has sent this update to the media. If you want to find out any more information about the event, contact her. Media passes can be applied for online HERE on the melbflowershow.com.au website. Lucy writes:
I am thrilled to share the world-renowned Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show, presented by Scotts Osmocote, is returning to Carlton Gardens from 29 March until 2 April 2023. With all-new flower-filled experiences and an internationally renowned talent line up, your readers don’t want to miss the Southern Hemisphere’s largest horticultural festival!
Each year, the Show unites over 100,00 visitors from around the world to experience its immersive five-day program in Australia’s cultural capital. This year, floral fanatics will be able try their hand at all-new Brush & Bubbles workshops as plant lovers soak up the ultimate backyard inspiration with over 40 never-before-seen garden displays.
Please find more information on program highlights below and in the press release attached. High-res imagery from the 2022 Show can be found HERE.
If of interest, I can also provide commentary from an array of incredible industry experts on 2023 horticultural and floral trends, the best new products, and tips and tricks for readers to try at home! We can also connect you with local exhibitors!
Thank you for your time and consideration 😊
2023 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- ExtraordinaryShow Garden displays from some of the world’s best landscape designers including Charlie Albone and Dublin’s Peter Donegan making his Show debut
- A haven of backyard inspiration for urban dwellers in the 5m x 5m Boutique Gardens, student-led Achievable Gardens and Hanging Basket Competition
- All-new Brush & Bubbles workshops encouraging visitors to unleash their inner Monet
- Award-winning floral designs, a dedicated wedding showcase, floral fashions by RMIT students, botanical-inspired High Tea and a sprawling Flower Market inside the Royal Exhibition Building
- Gardens by Twilight until 9pm on Friday 31st March transforming Carlton Gardens into a twinkling paradise with Melbourne musicians, fine wines and gourmet bites
- Educational talks from industry elitesontheMain Stage and stunning works from Australian artists at the vibrant Arts & Sculpture Precinct
- Sprawling inspiration for plant devotees looking to enhance their indoor spaces in the reimagined Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Zone
- Hands-on workshops and tastings by The Diggers Club offering a wealth of at-home gardening tips and ticks
- Family fun at the NGIV Learning Zone with a look inside the biodiverse world of mini-beasts and bees
Location: Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday 29th March, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 30th March, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 31st March (Gardens by Twilight), 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday 1st April, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 2nd April, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Mumbrella CommsCon Boutique PR Agency of the Year 2022