27 – 28 May 2023
Venue: Australian Technology and Agricultural College
4808-4822 Mount Lindesay Highway North Maclean, Qld, 4280
Australian Technology and Agricultural College
Queensland Bushfood Association
Australian Institute of Horticulture
2023 Theme: Design and Development of Urban Landscapes for Bush Food Production
- Design of urban landscapes for bush food production – including parks, gardens, rooftops etc, while taking into consideration plant selection.
- Parks, gardens, rooftops etc
- Plant selection
- Development and management of Bush foods in the urban environment
- Application and use of bush foods – including traditional uses and management
- The culinary uses of bush foods
On Friday 26th May, there will be an opportunity to take part in a bushfoods tour to showcase the local bush food industry.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TICKETS ON SALE SOON
EARLY BIRD PRICING OFFERED
For assistance booking accommodation for this event, contact Nina du Preez at Travel Partners.
Nina.email@example.com Ph 0439 614 562